Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have in my possessionn 3 items typically Robert Thompson

Customer Question

I have in my possessionn 3 items typically Robert Thompson and a curved oak lettice leaf all these have acarved lizard as my mother's first cousin Martin Dutton was
JA: What would you like to learn about the item?
Customer: thompson apprentice Should In put them up for auction or hand them to charity bag 11
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the item in?
Customer: nO PHOTOGRAPHS
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No photographs onn reasobnable condition 3 purchased early fifties the lettuce leaf was a gift fron Martin Dutton
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 19 days ago.

Expert:  Nora replied 18 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 18 days ago.

Your question has only now come to my attention.

In order to properly assess what you have, I would please need to see images.

Please add images at your convenience.

To attach photos, there should be a blue document icon next to the SEND button.

~Nora

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you There are no photos available I have contacted a local valuer who will assess the pieces on Thursday
Expert:  Nora replied 16 days ago.

ok