Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Looking for a valuation on an antique mohogany sidebord,

Customer Question

looking for a valuation on an antique mohogany sidebord
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the sideboard have a maker's mark or serial number?
Customer: unfortunately not
JA: Do you know how old the sideboard is? What condition is it in?
Customer: condition good as it has restd in old fanily home for at least 100 years.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It has had the surface protected by a sheet of plate cut glassCustomer: Chat is completed
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 7 days ago.

My screen name isCustomer

I'd like to see the item and the marks, writing or labels on the bottom or back.

If you are on a computer, use the blue document with up arrow symbol by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

Write any word in the message box

then choose only ONE picture then send and do the next. It will not let you batch upload them all at once.

On mobile phone, upload them in this chat.

I will answer on the website once I research and write the answer, so thank you for your patience.

-Rarewares

Expert:  Rarewares replied 3 days ago.

Will you be able to add photos?