How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rarewares Your Own Question
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Category: Antiques
Satisfied Customers: 76359
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
Type Your Antiques Question Here...
Rarewares is online now

Rarewares - Not sure if you can help on this one, its what

This answer was rated:

Rarewares - Not sure if you can help on this one, its what we call a "clicker" toy soldier and it flat press steel, when you push the clicker on the back the arm raises and click, giving the impression of a shot. Age of this please?

This is a vintage 1940 to 1950s "tin penny toy" clicker noisemaker in the form of a soldier , made in England, valued at 40GBP.

Kindly rate this answer next so the site will credit me for my work.
Click the five green stars or simply write the words FIVE STARS here.
Bonuses are welcome!

To ask about another item, do not add it here in this chat.
Use this link
and physically write these exact words

Rarewares and 3 other Antiques Specialists are ready to help you