Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a large Carltonware dish approx 10 diameter in a dark

Hello, I have a large Carltonware dish approx 10 diameter in a dark blue oriental pattern
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Hello, I have a large Carlton ware bowl approx 10 “ in diameter, the outer bowl it is in dark blue in an oriental pattern what is the value ?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the bowl is? What condition is it in?
Customer: I think it is 1930s and is in ex condition , I have images I can send .
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I think I have covered everything .

My name is Rarewares.

I'd like to see the item and the marks, writing or labels that you can find.

If you are on a computer, use the blue document with up arrow symbol by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

On mobile phone, upload them in this chat.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
File attached (MGGV2MS)
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
File attached (1ZVV7Z1)

I need to see the bottom

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I haven’t got the bowl at my house, but it has the carltonware stamp on the bottom and I know it is authentic , I think it was a wedding present in the 1920s/ 30s

This is a 1923 Carltonware of England bowl in the Mikado pattern valued at 250GBP.

Kindly rate this answer next so the site will credit me for my work.
Click the five green stars or simply write the words FIVE STARS here.
Bonuses are welcome!

To ask about another item, do not add it here in this chat.
Use this link
https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/
and physically write these exact words
HI RAREWARES I HAVE ANOTHER ITEM.