Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a antique Persian / ottoman turquoise and gold brooch

I have a antique Persian / ottoman turquoise and gold brooch ....how much could I sell it on ebay
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the ottoman have a maker's mark or serial number?
Customer: No ....it has no marks, it looks very yellow gold and it’s approx 2 inches wide
JA: Do you know how old the ottoman is? What condition is it in?
Customer: this belong to my friend who’s mother lived out there so I roughly know it’s around 1900s
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no

My name isCustomer

I'd like to see the item and the marks, writing or labels that you can find.

If you are on a computer, use the blue document with up arrow symbol by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

On mobile phone, upload them in this chat.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 20 hours ago.
I have sent three photos...it’s approx 2 inches wide

one moment

This is an 1880 to 1910 Persian (Iran) 22kt gold and Persian turquoise crescent moon pin valued at $1500.

To finish, click all five green stars at the very top or very bottom of this screen.
If you dont see stars, simply write the words FIVE STARS here.
Bonuses are welcome!

To ask about another item, DO NOT add it here in this chat.
Use this link
https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/
and physically write these exact words
HICustomerI HAVE ANOTHER ITEM.

thank you!