Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have some handmade brass tea pot collection I believe to

Customer Question

Hi I have some handmade brass tea pot collection I believe to be Arabian from what I can find just wondering if you could me with exactly what there are and how much they are worth
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the tea pot have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: Not any makers markings I can see they have palm trees and other flowers decorated like hand tapped on the side
JA: Do you know how old the tea pot is? What condition is it in?
Customer: 19th 18th century I think they are in good condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 12 days ago.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I will wait
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 11 days ago.

My name is Glenda,

Do you have pictures you can send? If so see instructions below!

IMAGES CANNOT BE TEXTED TO ANY PHONE, WE WORK BY COMPUTERS ONLY!

.

Images texted to(###) ###-####number will not arrive to me, that is a no reply number

.

Use the small blue document icon with the up arrow, down on the bottom of the page where you write back to me to add pictures.

It might be blocked by an offer banner, close that and you'll see the blue icon.

It works best if you add one picture, write a word in the text area, send, then do the next photo.

.

Or the blue camera icon if you are on mobile

.

If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images, Be sure to be signed into Google Chrome in order for this link to work, if not signed into Google Chrome, then you have to copy and paste the link in your browser.

.

https://www.justanswer.com/help/search?f=how+to+add+photos

.

You can also call this number for help with photos 1(###) ###-####/p>

.

Or you can use this site, then forward the link from your pictures to the message area.

https://help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/articles/210076663-Upload-Images

.

Or you can send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.

.

Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".

.

In the body of the message put , your user name and name.

.

Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.

.

Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.

.

Glenda