Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have a child wooden rattle. I have had it for 39years, Iv

Hi I have a child wooden rattle. I have had it for 39years
JA: What would you like to learn about the item? Do you know how old it is?
Customer: Iv no idea. I could send you a picture? An antique dealer offered me £100 15 years ago.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the antique in?
Customer: Slightly chewed on one end otherwise in good condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: All wood

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Not a problem
I can wait. Mrs. Sally Evans

My name is Glenda,

Do you have pictures you can send? If so see instructions below!

IMAGES CANNOT BE TEXTED TO ANY PHONE, WE WORK BY COMPUTERS ONLY!

.

Images texted to(###) ###-####number will not arrive to me, that is a no reply number

.

Use the small blue document icon with the up arrow, down on the bottom of the page where you write back to me to add pictures.

It might be blocked by an offer banner, close that and you'll see the blue icon.

It works best if you add one picture, write a word in the text area, send, then do the next photo.

.

Or the blue camera icon if you are on mobile

.

If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images, Be sure to be signed into Google Chrome in order for this link to work, if not signed into Google Chrome, then you have to copy and paste the link in your browser.

.

https://www.justanswer.com/help/search?f=how+to+add+photos

.

You can also call this number for help with photos 1(###) ###-####/p>

.

Or you can use this site, then forward the link from your pictures to the message area.

https://help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/articles/210076663-Upload-Images

.

Or you can send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.

.

Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".

.

In the body of the message put , your user name and name.

.

Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.

.

Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.

.

Glenda

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Good evening Glenda, hopefully you will receive two photos of the childs wooden rattle. Can you confirm if you have these,as I'm not to sure what I'm doing with sending photos. Many thanks Mrs Sally Evans

There are not pictures here

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
File attached (T6MTZTQ)
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi i think I've just sent them.?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Could you check again, I think I've sent them to you via my phone.

They just came in

This is your answer, please read entirely.

The Antique Wooden Rattle 1800's has an estimated value on the current market for an average of 70.00-100.00 GBP Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Etsy is a great site. Your town might even have a Facebook page dedicated to selling items (like an online garage sale).
Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay,I recommend setting reserves.
.
It was a pleasure working for you.

.
Have something else you need a value for?

Here is how the site works. You rate this answer first.
Then Use this link www.justanswer.com
and write these exact words in the box HI GLENDA I HAVE ANOTHER ITEM.
.
To finish, click all five green stars ( 5 being best ) at the bottom or top of the screen.
.
On mobile or app, you will see "Rate Expert to Finish" at the bottom. When you tap it, it turns into the stars.

Or on a mobile phone or using the apps simply write THANK YOU or FIVE STARS.
.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.
.
Please keep in mind I am only credited ( and compensated ) for my answer if you rate me positively.
.
PLEASE! IF you have any questions about this answer, please ask before rating.

.
.
It was a pleasure working for you.

.

Then Use this link www.justanswer.com
.
.

.

.
.

Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.