ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

Here's book number 3.

Here's book number 3.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Let me do a little research and I'll be back shortly. Thanks Mike

Hi, After my research your copy of Arboriculture; or, a Practical Treatise on Raising and Managing Forest Trees: copyright 1868 by John Grigor, Published by Edmonston and Douglas, EDINBURGH has a value in today's market at auction with similar examples in good condition £50.00 + to excellent condition £85.00 + depending on the collector or consumer. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer by
using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
The stars are located at the top of the page RATE YOUR EXPERT 5 stars being the best or just write Thank You and I'll get credit for helping you. On mobile or app, you will see "Rate Expert to Finish" at the bottom. When you tap it, it turns into the stars.

Hi, Thank You and if you ever need help in the future just ask and I would be glad to help you with any new questions you might have in the future I am very well versed in all antiques, coins, books, primitives, bottles, clocks & watches, collectibles etc. just put FOR MIKE orCustomerONLY at the front of your question in the APPRAISALS or ANTIQUE category. Thanks Mike