ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

Finally number 6. Thank you so much for your time on these.

finally number 6. Thank you so much for your time on these.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Let me do a little research and I'll be back shortly. Thanks Mike

Hi, After my research your copy of Practice With Science The Journal of the Royal Agricultural Society of England, Vol. 64 copyright 1903 has a value in today's market at auction with similar examples in good condition £30.00 + to excellent condition £45.00 + depending on the collector or consumer. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer by
using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
The stars are located at the top of the page RATE YOUR EXPERT 5 stars being the best or just write Thank You and I'll get credit for helping you. On mobile or app, you will see "Rate Expert to Finish" at the bottom. When you tap it, it turns into the stars.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you so much for all the time you're giving to research these items for me. I can see I need to arrange some better storage for these now.I have so many more items I've been curious about but never bothered looking into that I'd love to get checked out now. My parents were quite the collectors, of what at the time to them, were just knick knacks.
Are you still ok for me to ask for you directly or would you like a break from my bombardment of questions?

Hi, Your Welcome & Thank You and if you ever need help in the future just ask and I would be glad to help you with any new questions you might have in the future I am very well versed in all antiques, coins, books, primitives, bottles, clocks & watches, collectibles etc. just put FOR MIKE orCustomerONLY at the front of your question in the APPRAISALS or ANTIQUE category. Thanks Mike