Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have a Sword and wondered If it worth anything. Photo's

I have a Sword and wondered If it worth anything. Photo's attached. Thank You.

I am unable to find a match for this item. I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer.
They will see our conversation and your photos. I am not able to respond once I opt-out. Good luck!

This looks to be an antique English Sword, perhaps a Military Sword, 1800's what size is this?

Glenda

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Blade approx 74cm long & handle approx 12 cm long

The Antique Sword, Brass Hilt -600.00-650.00

It was a pleasure working for you.
.

Have something else you need a value for?

Here is how the site works. You rate this answer first.
Then Use this link www.justanswer.com
and write these exact words in the box HI GLENDA I HAVE ANOTHER ITEM.
.
To finish, click all five green stars ( 5 being best ) at the bottom or top of the screen.
.
On mobile or app, you will see "Rate Expert to Finish" at the bottom. When you tap it, it turns into the stars.

Or on a mobile phone or using the apps simply write THANK YOU or FIVE STARS.
.
Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.
.
Please keep in mind I am only credited ( and compensated ) for my answer if you rate me positively.
.
PLEASE! IF you have any questions about this answer, please ask before rating.

Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.