Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Glenda! Please can you help with these? 1. Coal Port dish. I

Hi again Glenda! Please can you help with these?1. Coal Port dish. I can't get the marking any clearer, but it reads ENGLAND COALPORT A.D. 1750 (photos 2938, 2939)
2. Silver / EPNS cruet set? There are markings on the bottom, but they're so tiny and the photo is so indistinct I haven't uploaded it. If you need to see them, I'll try again. (photo 2940)
3. Chinese (?) vase, badly damaged then repaired, unfortunately (photos 2942, 2943, 2944, 2945)
4. Teapot, no marking on the bottom (photos 2946, 2947)Many thanks in advance.Kath

Looking them up

1. Coal Port dish ENGLAND COALPORT A.D. 1750 ( 1750 is when they started) as is -35.00-40.00
2. Silver / EPNS cruet set late 1800's -100.00-105.00
3. Chinese Vase, maker not known the date is 1880, as is -40.00-45.00 ( sorry )
4. Teapot, Hand Painted Porcelain Chinese early 1900's -50.00-55.00

.

It was a pleasure working for you.
.
Have something else you need a value for?

Here is how the site works. You rate this answer first.
Then Use this link www.justanswer.com
and write these exact words in the box HI GLENDA I HAVE ANOTHER ITEM.
.
To finish, click all five green stars ( 5 being best ) at the bottom or top of the screen.
.
On mobile or app, you will see "Rate Expert to Finish" at the bottom. When you tap it, it turns into the stars.

Or on a mobile phone or using the apps simply write THANK YOU or FIVE STARS.
.
Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.
.
Please keep in mind I am only credited ( and compensated ) for my answer if you rate me positively.
.
PLEASE! IF you have any questions about this answer, please ask before rating.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** don't worry about the valuation of the Chinese vase - I realise it was in a pretty sad state. The cruet set is a nice surprise, though! Back tomorrow, if that's ok ...
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi Glenda - I've been trying to submit a new question all day, but keep getting the response "an unexpected error has occurred". Customer Care has promised they'll sort it within 48 hours; I'll be back when they do ...

Yes, we are getting that error also off and on all day .

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Glad it's not just me!

No it is all of us