ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  USPAP appraiser: art, antiques, coins and collectibles.
59032044

I have in my possession a Limited Edition Framed Ronnie

I have in my possession a Limited Edition Framed Ronnie Wood Print, of Stones in Sepia, numbered 92/250. I have no receipt, authentication Or any other paperwork. How can I get it checked out to see if it is authentic?
JA: What would you like to learn about the item?
Customer: If it is genuine, as I don’t have any paperwork?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the item in?
Customer: Good.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The person whom I got the print from, says he bought at a Charity Auction about 20 yrs ago, in Bill Wyman’s restaurant, ‘Sticky Fingers’. I have no reason to doubt his word.

Thanks! Happy to help! (Please ignore phone call requests)
You can attach a photo by clicking on the Blue Document Icon by the Red Send Button;
https://www.justanswer.com/help/search?f=send+photo

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Did you receive the photo?

Thanks! Back in a moment after I research this. Please ignore call requests.

Thanks! This is a screenprint - a type of edition - and it appears to be authentic from the edition of 250 signed and numbered by the artist. Today "Stones in Sepia" (Sometimes called Stones in Sepia II) sells for 800 to 1,000 pounds in online auctions, such as the two attached that each sold at this level recently.

Again, thank you! Is there any additional information that I can provide? Rating my professionalism using the 5-star system is the only way that JustAnswer recognizes my work in helping you and closes the question. It does not cost you anything additional. (https://www.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer) Also, I don't participate in calls that cost additional money for you: these requests come from JustAnswer and not the expert. If you have any more questions, let me know!