Robert Smidth
Robert Smidth,
Experience:  dasdasd
73504548

WHAT IS THE VALUE OF THE mILLIKIN & LAWLEY lTD WATCH SHOWN

Customer Question

wHAT IS THE VALUE OF THE mILLIKIN & LAWLEY lTD WATCH SHOWN PLEASE
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: ITS IDENTICAL TO YOUR SHOWN PICTURE OF THE ACTUAL WATCH
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: VERY NICE HAS A WIND UP KEY BUT WOULD NEED THE MOVEMENT LOOKED AT
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: ITS THE SAME WATCH YOU SHOW A PICTURE OF IN YOUR ADVERT IT HAS A DOUBLE GLASS BACK
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 22 days ago.

Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 18 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Alina-Moderator
Expert:  Robert Smidth replied 9 days ago.

Hello there,

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

A Gold plated mILLIKIN & LAWLEY lTD WATCH currently holds a market value of 100-150$ (if it is made of steling or solid gold, the value would be higher). This value is determined by performing a market research based upon similar items sold in latest auctions and private sells.

If you are selling, I would recommend starting on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. Good market places are Etsy, Amazon Market Place and eBay.

For local selling, I would recommend Craigslist which is free, fast and easy to use.

I would beinterested in appraising other antiques or collectibles items. If you have another question, DO NOT ask it here, instead use this link:

justanswer.com/antiques/expert-cejcewwa/