Julie
Julie, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Licensed auctioneer for 10 years. I have been buying and selling antiques for over 40 years.
28877952

I am looking into buying a 700-900 AD Viking bronze ring and

Customer Question

I am looking into buying a 700-900 AD Viking bronze ring and wonder if it was worth the asking price
JA: The Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: 1400-1200 years old
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: Listed as good
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?
Customer: No
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
File attached (TQLMQS1)
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 15 days ago.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 14 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  Julie replied 7 days ago.

Hi. My name is Julie. I am an expert appraiser on this site. So sorry for the wait. I just saw your question on the list and wanted to answer this one.

What you have is a great old piece of history. These authentic rings currently carry a selling price of 44.90 to 75.98 GBP. Yours is a bit more ornate, which should put you closer to the 75.98 range.

If you have any follow-up questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you for using Just Answer!

Julie

Customer: replied 7 days ago.