Robert Smidth
Robert Smidth,
Experience:  dasdasd
73504548

Ive got an oil painting approx 2 ft wide 8 inch high it

Customer Question

hello ive got an oil painting approx 2 ft wide 8 inch high it looks like horse guards in london its signed lk bottom left handside
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: i would like to know if it is by wassily kandinsky or not
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: no only thing on it is label on the back saying
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: styled and framed by triton gallery torquay
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: in good condition no flaking of the oils only knocks to frame
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
File attached (PMG6LPP)
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 20 days ago.

Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 16 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Alina-Moderator
Expert:  Robert Smidth replied 14 days ago.

Hello there,

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

An original impressionist Paris street scene painting from circa 20th century currently holds a market value of 300-400$ (signed by LK, which is unlisted artist, quite common to find this kind of paintings signed by unknown street artists). This value is determined by performing a market research based upon similar items sold in latest auctions and private sells.

If you are selling, I would recommend starting on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. Good market places are Etsy, Amazon Market Place and eBay.

For local selling, I would recommend Craigslist which is free, fast and easy to use.

I would beinterested in appraising other antiques or collectibles items. If you have another question, DO NOT ask it here, instead use this link:

justanswer.com/antiques/expert-cejcewwa/