Robert Smidth
Robert Smidth,
Experience:  dasdasd
73504548

I have 2 Royal Doulton figures in very good condition which

Customer Question

I have 2 Royal Doulton figures in very good condition which I would like valued. They are HN610 & HN639
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: Probably between 40 & 50 years
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert Smidth replied 10 days ago.

Hello there!

My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you for using JustAnswer to solve your question.

A pair of fine quality Royal Doulton Vintage figurines HN610 & HN639 currently holds a market value of 150-200$ for each. This value is determined by performing a market research based upon similar items sold in latest auctions and private sales.

If you are selling, I would recommend starting on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. Good market places are Etsy, Amazon Market Place and eBay.

For local selling, I would recommend Craigslist which is free, fast and easy to use.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer, if answering by text, please, kindly write "thank you" to know I have helped you!

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

You are welcome!

Do you have any other item looking for value? Now it is even easier to get the next appraisal, just click in the link at the end of this message, write ForCustomerin the center box and hit send, your future requests are very valuable for me:

justanswer.com/antiques/