Robert Smidth
Robert Smidth,
Experience:  dasdasd
73504548

I have one of these mugs with Reg No 287962. In good

Customer Question

I have one of these mugs with Reg No 287962. In good condition
JA: What would you like to learn about the item? Do you know how old it is?
Customer: Presumably produced c 1897.Was in possession of my wife's grandmother who was born in 1885.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Before I do, is there anything else they should know?
Customer: No.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert Smidth replied 11 days ago.

Hello there!

My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you for using JustAnswer to solve your question.

Could you provide pictures?

To add pictures to your question, simply click into the small blue document icon or camera icon which is near the red SEND button. You can attach one file at a time, then write text in the box and hit the SEND button.

If you are texting, send the images to this number and I will be able to see them.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
What is the mug worth?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Do not telephone.please answer my online question.thankyou.

I can provide value but I need to see the pics.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
How do I send pictures to you?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
File attached (V5L1SZP)
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
File attached (G7L525P)
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Please advise your answer
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Please avise your response to photos sent.
Expert:  Robert Smidth replied 10 days ago.

QUEEN VICTORIA COMMEORATIVE MUG BY J AYNSLEY AND SONS currently holds a market value of 20-30$. This value is determined by performing a market research based upon similar items sold in latest auctions and private sales.

If you are selling, I would recommend starting on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. Good market places are Etsy, Amazon Market Place and eBay.

For local selling, I would recommend Craigslist which is free, fast and easy to use.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer, if answering by text, please, kindly write "thank you" to know I have helped you!

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

You are welcome!

Do you have any other item looking for value? Now it is even easier to get the next appraisal, just click in the link at the end of this message, write ForCustomerin the center box and hit send, your future requests are very valuable for me:

justanswer.com/antiques/expert-cejcewwa/