Robert Smidth
Robert Smidth,
Experience:  dasdasd
73504548

For rusufdavi Antique high chair / rocker

For rusufdavi
Antique high chair / rocker
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have this wooden high chair which lowers into a rocker. Do you know and detail or valuation?

Hello there!

My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you for using JustAnswer to solve your question.

A Victorian era circa late 19th century solid wood high chair currently holds a market value of 300-400$. This value is determined by performing a market research based upon similar items sold in latest auctions and private sales.

If you are selling, I would recommend starting on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. Good market places are Etsy, Amazon Market Place and eBay.

For local selling, I would recommend Craigslist which is free, fast and easy to use.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer, if answering by text, please, kindly write "thank you" to know I have helped you!

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
thank you

You are welcome!

thank you