Robert Smidth
Robert Smidth,
Experience:  dasdasd
73504548

Have an unusual large what appears to be a timber ceiling

Have an unusual large what appears to be a timber ceiling freeze and need info and possible valuation
An very elderly lady sold me it and thinks her father bought it from a woodcarver called Ralph Hedley

Hello there!

My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you for using JustAnswer to solve your question.

A fine quality circa late 19th-century timber ceiling freeze (probably it can be used as a table top) currently holds a market value of 1,000-1,500$. This value is determined by performing a market research based upon similar items sold in latest auctions and private sales.

If you are selling, I would recommend starting on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. Good market places are Etsy, Amazon Market Place and eBay.

For local selling, I would recommend Craigslist which is free, fast and easy to use.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer, if answering by text, please, kindly write "thank you" to know I have helped you!

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Last item which is a wood carving , any idea of a value ?it looks unfinished , it came from the same old lady

Can you see my answer?

You are welcome!

Do you have any other item looking for value? Now it is even easier to get the next appraisal, just click in the link at the end of this message, write For rusufdavi in the center box and hit send, your future requests are very valuable for me:

justanswer.com/antiques/expert-cejcewwa/