Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I am a registered miner of gemstones and other minerals. The

Customer Question

Good morning I am a registered miner of gemstones and other minerals. The gemstones are unpolished. I need buyers. Where can I them please.
JA: What would you like to learn about the item? Do you know how old it is?
Customer: What do you mean by how old.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the item in?
Customer: They are stones ready to be polished by whoever buys them.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I have different types of gemstones. and other metalic minerals
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert Smidth replied 18 days ago.

Hello there!

My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you for using JustAnswer to solve your question.

Could you provide pictures?

To add pictures to your question, simply click into the small blue document icon or camera icon which is near the red SEND button. You can attach one file at a time, then write text in the box and hit the SEND button.

If you are texting, send the images to this number and I will be able to see them.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
These are sime of the gemstones. I have tin, Columbite and tantalite as well.

I am sorry but I have to opt out to this question. Now the question will be open to other experts in the site, if they know the answer they will reply next.

I am unable to send more messages once I opt out.

Thank you very much!

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
This was not what i was told. I paid for this service I should get a good service.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
For how long now. U have been waiting no one has contacted me. Is this a scam to just take my money?
Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 18 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Alina-Moderator
Expert:  Rarewares replied 17 days ago.

Here are some great suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com,
Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com. For the UK, selency.uk,
loveantiques.com are good sites. For CANADA, kijiji.com and sellmystuffcanada.com are the most popular.

Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online
classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (regional),
and Offerup.com (regional), and 5miles.com (local).

Use invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them if you don't want to do all of the work of
listing and dealing with sellers.

I hope this is helpful to you!

Please click the fifth star or write THANK YOU after you read this.
Bonuses are welcome and are under the Leave a Review link on the desktop.

To ask about another item, please don't add on to this chat.
Start a new request by writing FORCustomerat
https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/

I specialize in fine and costume jewelry, porcelain, lamps, books, pottery, glass, furniture, mid-century modern, art, coins,
silver, gold, figurines, clocks, watches, toys, pocket watches, and dolls.

-Rarewares

Expert:  Rarewares replied 16 days ago.

Just following up to see if you were able to read your answer?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I am still waiting for the answer Alina. I would appreciate if I could get one soon.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 16 days ago.

I did answer, can you see it?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I am sorry you can use me to make money like that. First pay £5 and now you want me to pay £16 . I will make a complain.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 16 days ago.

You have misunderstood.

I don't do the $34 live phone calls, but other experts do. That is an automated pop up sent
to all customers by the website at a certain point in every chat sequence; I do not submit it.
You disregard it and close that window.

I have answered in writing. I will add it again for you

Expert:  Rarewares replied 16 days ago.

listing and dealing with sellers.

I hope this is helpful to you!

-Rarewares