Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

I have a series of three mini books of Crusoe. Dated 1793,

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have a series of three mini books of Robinson Crusoe. Dated 1793
JA: What would you like to learn about the book? Are the pages, cover, and spine in good condition?
Customer: pretty good, mottled covers. Books about 15cm long.’Cooke’s Edition of Select Novels’
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Before I do, is there anything else they should know?
Customer: Yes, all of the ‘s’ letters are printed as ‘f’s
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Andy Ritz replied 12 days ago.

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is***** am your appraiser!

Can you please send me some images of your item so I can apprise it?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Yep
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
File attached (2ZZZG4S)
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
File attached (Q66V445)
Expert:  Andy Ritz replied 12 days ago.

I can't find a match of your item, I will opt out to allow another expert to answer to your request. Good luck!

Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 11 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Alina-Moderator
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
As I have already paid, I would appreciate it if you continue the search. I do have a sinking feeling that I’ve chosen badly with this site. Do you think it’s acceptable to leave the conversation without feeding back to someone?
Expert:  Nora replied 11 days ago.

Thank you for your patience.

Your question has only now come to my attention.

Your antique, late 18th century, miniature Robinson Crusoe books, with marbled covers, published by C. Cooke have a value of $300 each per volume.

Please now take a moment to leave a rating for my services here by clicking the stars.

The rating stars (5 being best) should be at the top or bottom of your screen.

On mobile or app, you will see "Rate Expert to Finish" at the bottom. When you tap it, it turns into the stars.

If you cannot locate the stars, please respond back with "Thank You" and admin will handle this is in a few days time.

~Nora