Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I would be very grateful for an online valuation for the

Customer Question

i would be very grateful for an online valuation for the following :
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: A 1894 (925) Hallmarked Silver Inkwell made in Sheffield (UK) y William Sutton & Sons, in very good condition. I have photos available to email
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No scratches nor dents, all 3 silver pieces hallmarked.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 16 days ago.

Welcome to justanswer.com!

My screen name isCustomer and I would be happy to help you with your question.

Please add photos of the item and marks, labels, or writing if the piece has them.

If you are on a computer, please use the blue document with up arrow symbol or paper clip
by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

On the mobile phone, upload them to this chat.

Best Regards,

Customer/p>
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Sorry to have troubled you, please cancel my enquiry.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 16 days ago.

ok