Robert Smidth
Robert Smidth,
Experience:  dasdasd
73504548

I want to sell an necklace hand made in Latvia. Necklace is

Customer Question

I want to sell an amber necklace hand made in Latvia. Necklace is articulated and the silver is oxidised. It is not an antique. Approx 15 years old
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert Smidth replied 5 days ago.

Hello there!

My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you for using JustAnswer to solve your question.

Could you provide pictures?

To add pictures to your question, simply click into the small blue document icon or camera icon which is near the red SEND button. You can attach one file at a time, then write text in the box and hit the SEND button.

If you are texting, send the images to this number and I will be able to see them.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hope you get the image

An amber necklace hand made in Latvia currently holds a market value of 150-250$. This value is determined by performing a market research based upon similar items sold in latest auctions and private sales.

If you are selling, I would recommend starting on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. Good market places are Etsy, Amazon Market Place and eBay.

For local selling, I would recommend Craigslist which is free, fast and easy to use.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer, if answering by text, please, kindly write "thank you" to know I have helped you!

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Expert:  Robert Smidth replied 4 days ago.

You are welcome!

Do you have any other item looking for value? Now it is even easier to get the next appraisal, just click in the link at the end of this message, write ForCustomerin the center box and hit send, your future requests are very valuable for me:

justanswer.com/antiques/expert-cejcewwa/