Robert Smidth
Robert Smidth,
Experience:  dasdasd
73504548

I think it’s Italian Around 12 inches high

Hello there!

My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you for using JustAnswer to solve your question.

Does it have a maker's mark?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
The makers Mark is in the photo white circle which looks like an M in the middle

Is it a candle holder right? I can only see three pics, and it is difficult to make myself an idea of what you have.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
It's a candle Holder yes

A circa mid 20th-century Vintage candle holder currently holds a market value of 30-40$. This value is determined by performing a market research based upon similar items sold in latest auctions and private sales.

If you are selling, I would recommend starting on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. Good market places are Etsy, Amazon Market Place and eBay.

For local selling, I would recommend Craigslist which is free, fast and easy to use.

I would beinterested in appraising other antiques or collectibles items. If you have another question, DO NOT ask it here, instead use this link:

justanswer.com/antiques/expert-cejcewwa/

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
What’s the Makers name

Do you have a better pic of the mark? Is difficult to see it in the pics!

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Demarcus quite clear on this pic
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Sorry I meant to say the logo is quite clear on this photo

I am unable to find a match for this mark!

Customer: replied 21 hours ago.
Ok

ty