Robert Smidth
Robert Smidth,
Experience:  dasdasd
73504548

I have a watercolour by Ernest Stuart I would like to sell,

Customer Question

I have a watercolour by Ernest Stuart I would like to sell, can you advise the best way to go about this please?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Is there any info on the back of the painting, or a certificate of authenticity?
Customer: Neither of those I'm afraid, but it is in quite good condition and in a very old frame
JA: Do you know how old the painting is?
Customer: No idea I'm afraid but it looks late Victorian
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I am happy to send a picture
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert Smidth replied 9 days ago.

Hello there!

My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you for using JustAnswer to solve your question.

Could you provide pictures?

To add pictures to your question, simply click into the small blue document icon or camera icon which is near the red SEND button. You can attach one file at a time, then write text in the box and hit the SEND button.

If you are texting, send the images to this number and I will be able to see them.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
File attached (Q4L22VP)

A Ernest Stuart (fl.1889-1915) Signed Early 20th Century original watercolor painting currently holds a market value of 300-400$. This value is determined by performing a market research based upon similar items sold in latest auctions and private sales.

If you are selling, I would recommend starting on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. Good market places are Etsy, Amazon Market Place and eBay.

For local selling, I would recommend Craigslist which is free, fast and easy to use.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer, if answering by text, please, kindly write "thank you" to know I have helped you!