Robert Smidth
Robert Smidth,
Experience:  dasdasd
73504548

I have 2 of these that match. Are 50 x 30cm

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
2 of these too

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will wait. Thank you

Hello there!

My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you for using JustAnswer to solve your question.

Does it have a maker's mark or signature?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No there are no makers marks on any of them

The first one is a solid wood carved wood panel from circa mid 20th century currently holds a market value of 200-300$ for the pair. This value is determined by performing a market research based upon similar items sold in latest auctions and private sales.

If you are selling, I would recommend starting on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. Good market places are Etsy, Amazon Market Place and eBay.

For local selling, I would recommend Craigslist which is free, fast and easy to use.

I would beinterested in appraising other antiques or collectibles items. If you have another question, DO NOT ask it here, instead use this link:

justanswer.com/antiques/expert-cejcewwa/

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you. Do you have any info for the brown pots

You are welcome!

If you have any other item to appraise, now it is the time to ask! You can include a new request as a new question in the site. I will solve it ASAP :))) AND if you begin the question with "for rusufdavi" the question will be directed to me! Use the following link to start a new question on the site:

https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-cejcewwa/

Robert Smidth,
Experience: dasdasd