Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have some old china my aunt has passed away and I wanted

Customer Question

I have some old china my aunt has passed away and I wanted to know about it , it is Mortlocke's Oxford Street pattern No I think it also has an angel emblem on it 61 196 or 6,196 it not very clear it is a bamboo pattern with birds on the bamboo leaves
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the china is? What condition is it in?
Customer: good condition it has a date 1888 but not sure if that is when the company was formed
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: it has on the back of the plate R35789 or could be 88 the angel thing son a pole sort of
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 9 days ago.

Welcome to justanswer.com!

My screen name isCustomer and I would be happy to help you with your question.

Please add photos of the item and marks, labels, or writing if the piece has them.

If you are on a computer, please use the blue document with up arrow symbol or paper clip
by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

On the mobile phone, upload them to this chat.

Best Regards,

Customer/p>
Expert:  Rarewares replied 8 days ago.

Will you be able to add photos?

Expert:  Rarewares replied 4 days ago.

.