Robert Smidth
Robert Smidth,
Experience:  dasdasd
73504548

Can you help with a painting? I need help with a painting,

Customer Question

Hi there can you help with a painting?
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I need help with a painting
JA: What would you like to learn about the painting? Is there any info on the back, or a certificate of authenticity?
Customer: only information on back is a stamp on the canvas... Higgins and Bower Tower Bridge Road, London
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What's the age and condition of the painting?
Customer: reasonable condition I think and no idea of age but artist is A Wardle
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: see above
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert Smidth replied 7 days ago.

Hello there!

My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you for using JustAnswer to solve your question.

Could you provide pictures?

To add pictures to your question, simply click into the small blue document icon or camera icon which is near the red SEND button. You can attach one file at a time, then write text in the box and hit the SEND button.

If you are texting, send the images to this number and I will be able to see them.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Will take photo now and send

ty

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Bare with just trying to download
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
File attached (ZGP3M46)
Expert:  Robert Smidth replied 6 days ago.

Do you have a good pic of the signature?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
See attached photo of signature
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
File attached (TG7Z46Z)
Expert:  Robert Smidth replied 5 days ago.

An original oil painting by Arthur Wardle

currently holds a market value of 8,000-12,000$. This value is determined by performing a market research based upon similar items sold in latest auctions and private sales. You would need to purchase a COA (certificate of authenticity) in the nearest local art gallery to provide extra guarantee for a potential buyer.

If you are selling, I would recommend starting on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. Good market places are Etsy, Amazon Market Place and eBay.

For local selling, I would recommend Craigslist which is free, fast and easy to use.

I would beinterested in appraising other antiques or collectibles items. If you have another question, DO NOT ask it here, instead use this link:

justanswer.com/antiques/expert-cejcewwa/