Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

We have a large antique 8 seater table with detail surround

We have a large antique 8 seater table with detail surround and was look for a rough estimated price
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the table have a maker's mark or serial number?
Customer: I’ve had a look around but can’t see anything that sticks out
JA: Do you know how old the table is? What condition is it in?
Customer: I have no idea on age as it cane with the house as is too heavy to move easily. There are a few marks in the front too and all the chairs look to be in original uplostery
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: There is a lot of wood carving around the outside of table and chairs are quite detailed too

Welcome to justanswer.com!

My screen name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help you with your question.

Please add photos of the item and marks, labels, or writing if the piece has them.

If you are on a computer, please use the blue document with up arrow symbol or paper clip
by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

On the mobile phone, upload them to this chat.

Best Regards,

Rarewares

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
File attached (65MZP72)
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Images uploaded

This is a 19th century English Sheraton style table and chair set valued at 2500 to 3000GBP resale value.

Here are some great suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com,

Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com. For the UK, selency.uk,

loveantiques.com are good sites. For CANADA, kijiji.com and sellmystuffcanada.com are the most popular.

Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online

classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (regional),

and Offerup.com (regional), and 5miles.com (local).

Use invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an

auction house near you and consign to them if you don't want to do all of the work of

listing and dealing with sellers.

I hope this is helpful to you!

Please click the fifth star or write THANK YOU after you read this.

Bonuses are welcome and are under the Leave a Review link on the desktop.

To ask about another item, please don't add on to this chat.

Start a new request by writing FOR RAREWARES at

https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/

I specialize in fine and costume jewelry, porcelain, lamps, books, pottery, glass, furniture, mid-century modern, art, coins,

silver, gold, figurines, clocks, watches, toys, pocket watches, and dolls.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you for your time !

you are welcome!

You are so welcome!
I would be glad to help you with any new questions you might have on other items.

Just put "FOR RAREWARES" or "@rarewares" at the front of your
request in the APPRAISALS or ANTIQUE category.

-Rarewares