Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

We have a Wawel tea set it has the number 1 on the back

Hi we have a Wawel tea set it has the number 1 on the back under the motif, what is the significance?
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: wawel tea set?
JA: What would you like to learn about the tea set? Does it have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: yes the number 1
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What's the age and condition of the tea set?
Customer: excellent condition t we think pre 1942
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: it is a double set

Welcome to justanswer.com!

My screen name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help you with your question.

Please add photos of the item and marks, labels, or writing if the piece has them.

If you are on a computer, please use the blue document with up arrow symbol or paper clip

by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

On the mobile phone, upload them to this chat.

Best Regards,

Rarewares

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Comes in several colours
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have been charged for a phone call I never received

What is in your set

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Cups, saucers, side plates, milk jugs, sugar bowl

This is a 1920 to 1930 Wawel of Poland tea set valued at $175 to $225 for the set.

Here are some great suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com,
Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com. For the UK, selency.uk,
loveantiques.com are good sites. For CANADA, kijiji.com and sellmystuffcanada.com are the most popular.

Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online
classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (regional),
and Offerup.com (regional), and 5miles.com (local).

Use invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them if you don't want to do all of the work of
listing and dealing with sellers.

I hope this is helpful to you!

Please click the fifth star or write THANK YOU after you read this.
Bonuses are welcome and are under the Leave a Review link on the desktop.

To ask about another item, please don't add on to this chat.
Start a new request by writing FOR RAREWARES at
https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/

I specialize in fine and costume jewelry, porcelain, lamps, books, pottery, glass, furniture, mid-century modern, art, coins,
silver, gold, figurines, clocks, watches, toys, pocket watches, and dolls.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 12 days ago.

you are welcome

You are so welcome!
I would be glad to help you with any new questions you might have on other items.

Just put "FOR RAREWARES" or "@rarewares" at the front of your
request in the APPRAISALS or ANTIQUE category.

-Rarewares