Andy Ritz
Andy Ritz,
Experience:  Antiques Store Dealer at Petersen Antiques
73504694

I have a tuder solid mahogany hand carved design blanket box

Customer Question

I have a tuder solid mahogany hand carved design blanket box I inherited what would the estimated value ,I have seen lots like it on line for different prices
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the blanket is?
Customer: 16 th 17 th century
JA: What condition is the blanket in?
Customer: Very good condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I also inherited from my uncle who was a priest a couple of silver religious challis and othe silver religious items such as host boxes
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Andy Ritz replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is***** am your appraiser!

Can you please send me some images of your item so I can apprise it?

Expert:  Andy Ritz replied 10 days ago.

The Tudor solid mahogany hand carved blanked box is valued at 850$-1250$ in regards ***** *****

If selling, the easiest option is local selling through Facebook Marketplace or Craiglist.
If you are an advanced user, you can sell it on the internet. These are some options: Chairish; Etsy; Amazon Marketplace or eBay.

I want to appraise any other item that you may have. To solve your further questions DON'T send them here, instead use this link:

https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-andyr/

and physically write these exact words "FOR ANDY ONLY" in the box, click on the button and follow the steps!