Andy Ritz
Andy Ritz,
Experience:  Antiques Store Dealer at Petersen Antiques
73504694

I have 4 furstenberg plates and I damaged one and would like

Customer Question

I have 4 furstenberg plates and I damaged one and would like to find the value of them
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the plate have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: I have 4 furstenberg plates plus 1 with damage how much are these worth?
JA: Do you know how old the plate is?
Customer: 1980
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I cannot read it as it is in german
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Andy Ritz replied 6 days ago.

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is***** am your appraiser!

Can you please send me some images of your item so I can apprise it?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.

Did you get my images

?

Expert:  Andy Ritz replied 6 days ago.

Unfortunately I have not.

If you are on PC, please use the paperclip/document button, browse your files and click OK to upload.
If you are on mobile, you can use the camera button on the lower left of your screen to upload photos.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.

Can I cancel my account please.

Expert:  Andy Ritz replied 6 days ago.

You will need to contact the customer support for any fee/membership issues.

Expert:  Andy Ritz replied 2 hours ago.

The 4 furstenberg plates cheap models go around for 50$-90$, expensive and rare ones go up to 200$-350$.

If selling, the easiest option is local selling through Facebook Marketplace or Craiglist.
If you are an advanced user, you can sell it on the internet. These are some options: Chairish; Etsy; Amazon Marketplace or eBay.

I want to appraise any other item that you may have. To solve your further questions DON'T send them here, instead use this link:

https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-andyr/

and physically write these exact words "FOR ANDY ONLY" in the box, click on the button and follow the steps!