Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

I have an Ansley small boot with 3 flowers would this be

Hi I have an Ansley small boot with 3 flowers would this be worth anything please
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Hi I have an Ansley small boot with 3 flowers would this be worth anything please
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: No idea how old it is but I have had it for about 30 years. I can send a picture
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: perfect condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no not really

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Thank you for your patience.

A vintage, Little Sweetheart Wellington Boot by Aynsley has a value of 7GBP.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you here.

Sincerely,

Nora