How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rarewares Your Own Question
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Category: Antiques
Satisfied Customers: 89231
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
Type Your Antiques Question Here...
Rarewares is online now

I have a Royale Stafford small vase with a flower in. bone

This answer was rated:

Hi I have a Royale Stafford small vase with a flower in. This is Fine bone china

This is a 1950s Royal Stafford of England porcelain figurine valued at $25.

Please click five stars when you are prompted, thanks!

I would be happy to help you with more items.
You will have to start a new question request.
Write "FOR RAREWARES" on a new page (not here).

Rarewares and 3 other Antiques Specialists are ready to help you