Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have these solid brass tie back holders, do u know if

I have these solid brass tie back holders, do u know if these are worth anything please
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
File attached (5TQGVM7)

Hello again

Very nice, do you mean these are curtain tie backs?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I think they are?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Each one is like this

Oh ok, I thought you might have meant Neck Tie Tacks.

They did not look big enough for curtains. Are they marked ? Are they marked?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No markings that I can see, the round bit is 7cm across and the stem but is 9cm, don’t know if that helps

Thanks yes

These are valued at 80.00-85.00 for the set. These would look great on windows. Very elegant

If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.

.
Etsy is a great site. There is also craigslist locally which is free. Your town might even have a Facebook page dedicated to selling items (like an online garage sale). There are also sites like LetGo or Varagesale.
.
Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.
.
I hope you have a good day.
.
It was a pleasure working for you.
.
More Items? I am happy to help with those.
.
Just use this link www.justanswer.com
Write these exact words in the box HI GLENDA I HAVE ANOTHER ITEM.
.
To finish, click the fifth green star at the bottom or top of the screen.
.
Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank u