Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

FOR NORA I am looking for a valuation of a Paragon teapot I

FOR NORA
Hi I am looking for a valuation of a Paragon teapot I purchased about 20 years ago at auction.
It has a small chip on the rim where the lid sits and has slight discolouration in parts but is otherwise in very good condition. Many thanks.

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Thank you for the request here and for your patience.

Your vintage 1930's pink theme Paragon teapot has a value of 110GBP.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you here.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank you. An American valued told me it was worth $22 - $28 with the chip which I felt was a little low. Is there perhaps a difference between US and UK valuation figures? Thanks

You are welcome.

There should not be a value difference from UK to US.

~Nora

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ok many thanks

Most certainly, happy to help.