Andy Ritz
Andy Ritz,
Experience:  Antiques Store Dealer at Petersen Antiques
73504694

I have a rosewood antique card table I need to sell please.

I have a rosewood antique card table I need to sell please. Just wondered if its worth anything
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the table have a maker's mark or serial number?
Customer: I cant see anything...where might it be?
JA: Do you know how old the table is? What condition is it in?
Customer: My parents bought it as an antique in the 1950s so no idea how old it is
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The green felt has faded and one of the hinges needs repairing otherwise its in good condition

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is***** am your appraiser!

Can you please send me some images of your item so I can apprise it?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Did you recieve the images I sent?

I did not, unfortunately. This should help you,

If you are on PC, please use the paperclip/document button, browse your files and click OK to upload.
If you are on mobile, you can use the camera button on the lower left of your screen to upload photos.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
File attached (LPM5ZVM)

Here we go,
The Rosewood antique card table circa 1940 is valued at 1200$-1500$ in the current market, you can land for this wonderful specimen 1500$ minimum.

If you want to sell online: Etsy.com, eBay, and Chairish.com.

If you want to sell locally: Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.

A lot of traffic, High-end shoppers, basically everything you need to sell your item.

To finish, please click all five green stars at the very top or very bottom of this screen.

On the mobile or app, please click Rate the Expert to Finish in blue.

To solve your further questions DON'T send them here, instead use this link:

https://www.justanswer.com/antiques

and physically write these exact words "FOR ANDY ONLY".

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thankyou very much for your help xx

You're welcome, have a wonderful day!