Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a set of Crown China Fine Bone China Queensberry

I have a set of Crown China Fine Bone China Queensberry Tableware cups and saucers with old musical instruments on them. Are they likely to be worth anything?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the china have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: No. Nothing else.
JA: Do you know how old the china is? What condition is it in?
Customer: It is in perfect condition. I have no idea how old it is. I bought it from a second hand shop in the 80s.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The cups and saucers are quite small. Very delicate.

Welcome to justanswer.com!

My screen name isCustomer and I would be happy to help you with your question.

Please add photos of the item and marks, labels, or writing if the piece has them.

If you are on a computer, please use the blue document with up arrow symbol or paper clip
by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

On the mobile phone, upload them to this chat.

Best Regards,

Customer/p>
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Here are some photos. There are no extra marks on the pieces. There are 6 cups and saucers.

This set of Crown Staffordshire Queensbury porcelain cups and saucers made 1956+ are valued 15GBP per cup/saucer set.

Please click FIVE stars when you are prompted, thanks!

To ask another, click the words Ask a Question in red above my photo
and write "FORCustomerquot; when you get to the area where you write.
~RAREWARES

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you so much for that information.

you are welcome