Andy Ritz
Andy Ritz,
Experience:  Antiques Store Dealer at Petersen Antiques
73504694

I have a pine ‘Saratoga Trunk’ made in the USA in 1893 by

I have a pine ‘Saratoga Trunk’ made in the USA in 1893 by the Eagle Lock Co. Fitted with patent lock clips, iron fittings and oak battens (imported by Siber and Fleming of London &Paris and is in there catalogue of 1895 p262 (that was the info I was given around 25yrs ago when I bought it) I want to sell it now as I am moving
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the item in?
Customer: to me it look good given the age but I am not sure how it should look - I can’t find the original key but may have it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: indont think so

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is***** am your appraiser!

Can you please send me some images of your item so I can apprise it?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
File attached (17P2Q2Q)
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thanks Andy, let me know if you need anything else Tracey

Here we go,
The pine ‘Saratoga Trunk’ made in the USA in 1893 by the Eagle Lock Co is valued at 785GBP-875GBP in the current market, in regards ***** ***** pretty good condition you can land for it 875GBP minimum.

To finish, please click all five green stars at the very top or very bottom of this screen.

On the mobile or app, please click Rate the Expert to Finish in blue.

To solve your further questions DON'T send them here, instead use this link:

https://www.justanswer.co.uk/antiques/

and physically write these exact words "FOR ANDY ONLY".