Andy Ritz
Andy Ritz,
Experience:  Antiques Store Dealer at Petersen Antiques
73504694

I have an antique map I'm looking to get appraised. Yes,

Hello! I have an antique map I'm looking to get appraised.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Are there any unique markings or symbols on the map?
Customer: Yes, there's a seal and a section in Latin, looks like a dedication to the queen?
JA: Do you know how old the map is? What condition is it in?
Customer: It's been estimated circa 1573, it's in good condition with some repair work done on the middle crease.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The cartographer is Humphrey Lhuyd, it's of England and Wales, and it's a copper plate engraved map on handmade paper and hand-coloured.

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is***** am your appraiser!

Can you please send me some images of your item so I can apprise it?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
File attached (S2GG4T7)
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
File attached (5ZPZ7PL)
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
File attached (5G3GLL2)
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
File attached (PTZ5VTZ)
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Sorry, new here and it took me a sec to figure out how to add pics. Let me know if you'd like to see anything else! It's still wrapped in its protective plastic, so please excuse any reflective properties.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
It measures about 15x18.5 inches.

No worries, here we go,
The antique map 1573 England and Wales copper plate engraved map on handmade paper and hand-coloured, Humphrey Lhuyd is valued at around 1000$-1200$ in the current market. For this impeccable specimen you can land 1200$ minimum.

To finish, please click all five green stars at the very top or very bottom of this screen.

On the mobile or app, please click Rate the Expert to Finish in blue.

To solve your further questions DON'T send them here, instead use this link:

https://www.justanswer.co.uk/antiques/

and physically write these exact words "FOR ANDY ONLY".