Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have some glass wall lights that I am unsure how much they

hi I have some glass wall lights that I am unsure how much they are worth
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Hi I have some vintage wall lights and I am unsure how much they are worth - could you help please?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: not sure to be honest I would say at least 50yrs old
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: good no cracks etc
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: not really sure - sorry#

Welcome to justanswer.com!

My screen name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help you with your question.

Please add photos of the item and marks, labels, or writing if the piece has them.

If you are on a computer, please use the blue document with up arrow symbol or paper clip
by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

On the mobile phone, upload them to this chat.

Best Regards,

Rarewares

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi, First I must apologise for the dust. We are in the middle of a house renovation and I remove 2 wall lights and the shade seen in the images(1 x wall & 1 x shade) They are made from glass and I think iron details. I believe that they are over 30 years old. I have had a look for marks and can't see any but the house was a manor house, converted in the 1950's so they may date back to the 60's... Sorry to be so vague. Helen

one moment

These are Italian caged glass wall lamps made in 1950 to 1960s, attributed to Murano, valued at 250 to 300GBP each.

Please click FIVE stars when you are prompted, thanks!

To ask another, click the words Ask a Question in red above my photo
and write "FOR RAREWARES" when you get to the area where you write.
~RAREWARES

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ohh that's amazing thankyou - where would you advise the best place to sell them?

Here are some great suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com,
Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com. For the UK, selency.uk,
loveantiques.com are good sites. For CANADA, kijiji.com and sellmystuffcanada.com are the most popular.

Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online
classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (regional),
and Offerup.com (regional), and 5miles.com (local).

Use invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them if you don't want to do all of the work of
listing and dealing with sellers.

I hope this is helpful to you! Please click five stars when you are prompted, thanks!

To ask about another item, please don't add on to this chat.
Start a new request by writing FOR RAREWARES at
https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/

I specialize in fine and costume jewelry, porcelain, lamps, books, pottery, glass, furniture, mid-century modern, art, coins,
silver, gold, figurines, clocks, watches, toys, pocket watches, and dolls.

-Rarewares