Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have an old pair of arm chairs we are considering getting

Hi I have an old pair of arm chairs we are considering getting rid of and wondered if they are of any value
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Hi I have an old pair of arm chairs we are considering getting rid of and wondered if they are of any value
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the chair have a maker's mark or serial number?
Customer: None I can find
JA: Do you know how old the chair is? What condition is it in?
Customer: I would say they’ve been in the family close too 100 years. Condition wise one is not too bad would need reupholstering the other has some damage
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No

Welcome to justanswer.com!

My screen name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help you with your question.

Please add photos of the item and marks, labels, or writing if the piece has them.

If you are on a computer, please use the blue document with up arrow symbol or paper clip
by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

On the mobile phone, upload them to this chat.

Best Regards,

Rarewares

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
File attached (Z3TGPTS)
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
File attached (2VPTVZQ)

These are 1880s English mahogany armchairs with 1960s upholstered seat and backs, valued at 100GBP per chair.

Please click FIVE stars when you are prompted, thanks!

To ask another, click the words Ask a Question in red above my photo
and write "FOR RAREWARES" when you get to the area where you write.
~RAREWARES