Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have a mirror that was a part of a pair commissioned in

I have a mirror that was a part of a pair commissioned in the late 70s as a wedding present that I would like valued
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the mirror have a maker's mark or serial number?
Customer: I can't find anything on it. But took photos that I'm trying to forward!
JA: What condition is the mirror in?
Customer: Very good! I'm try to figure out how I send a photo
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I know they cost him £200 for the pair to be made.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
File attached (G7572VL)
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
File attached (766L2M6)
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
File attached (Q7MM4PP)
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I hope these photos help

My name is Glenda,
Are the frames metal, what size are they ?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
They're 107 x 51 cm. They're not metal,

Are they painted wood?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No, more like a thick plastic.

They are molded, probably a resin type mold, that is common way to make this style. This is a really nice mirror

It has an estimated value on the current market for an average of 125.00-150.00 GBP for one
If you are selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.

.
Etsy is a great site. There is also craigslist locally which is free. Your town might even have a Facebook page dedicated to selling items (like an online garage sale).
.
Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.
.
I hope you have a good day.
.
It was a pleasure working for you.
.
More Items? I am happy to help with those.
.
Just use this link www.justanswer.com
Write these exact words in the box HI GLENDA I HAVE ANOTHER ITEM.
.
To finish, click the fifth green star at the bottom or top of the screen.
.
Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thanks, ***** *****'ve been offered over triple that! I'll take a to the auction!

That is great, it is wonderful that someone is willing to pay more then the current market value. At times it does not always work out that well. You might consider selling it to whoever offered you that much over taking it to an auction, the auction will charge you a commission for selling it