Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Valuation on a 1900 n.g.nagel piano believed to have been

Valuation on a 1900 n.g.nagel piano believed to have been made for a person of importance.
JA: The Musical Instrument Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the piano have a serial number?
Customer: Yes the serial number is *****
JA: What condition is the piano in?
Customer: Great condition just been tuned as it was him that told us to get it appraised
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?
Customer: No just about the inscriptions and no one knows the translations

Is this an upright piano?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
see pics of inscriptions

Can I see the whole piano?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
File attached (7M3S1M4)

The Nagel Upright piano,Beautiful Condition, With Original Brass Candelabras, Burled Walnut has an estimated value on the current market for an average of 3***-**-****.00 GBP
If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from. You can list for pick up only!

.
Etsy is a great site. There is also craigslist locally which is free. Your town might even have a Facebook page dedicated to selling items (like an online garage sale).
.
Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.
.
I hope you have a good day.
.
It was a pleasure working for you.
.
More Items? I am happy to help with those.
.
Just use this link www.justanswer.com
Write these exact words in the box HI GLENDA I HAVE ANOTHER ITEM.
.
To finish, click the fifth green star at the bottom or top of the screen.
.
Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.