Julie
Julie, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Licensed auctioneer for 10 years. I have been buying and selling antiques for over 40 years.
28877952

I am looking for a valuation for a pair of wally dugs in

Hi I am looking for a valuation for a pair of wally dugs in excellent condition. Roughly how old would you say they are and how much can I expect to sell them for? Many thanks.

Hi. My name is Julie. I would like to answer your question today. I will need a few moments to look at your photos. I will be back with an answer for you. Thank you

Your Staffordshire wally dogs are valued in the current market at $60-$70 for the pair.

Hopefully this helps you. Please feel free to ask any follow-up questions you may have.

Thank you for using Just Answer!

Julie

Customer: replied 4 days ago.