Robert Smidth
Robert Smidth,
Experience:  dasdasd
73504548

Can you value My goblets please I can send pictures. Thank

Can you value My goblets please I can send pictures. Thank you. D

A bohemian circa mid 20th century frosted gilded glass with greek pattern

currently holds a market value of 25-30$ for the pair. This value is determined by performing a market research based upon similar items sold in latest auctions and private sells.

If you are selling, I would recommend starting on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. Good market places are Etsy, Amazon Market Place and eBay.

For local selling, I would recommend Craigslist which is free, fast and easy to use.

I would beinterested in appraising other antiques or collectibles items. If you have another question, DO NOT ask it here, instead use this link:

justanswer.com/antiques/expert-cejcewwa/