Robert Smidth
Robert Smidth,
Experience:  dasdasd
73504548

I have a book "Character & Costume - Turkey & Italy" by

Hi - I have a book "Character & Costume - Turkey & Italy" by Thomas Allom and Emily Reeves. I was wondering what this would be worth
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Are the pages, cover, and spine in good condition?
Customer: The cover and spine are in relatively good condition, as are most of the pages. One page has come loose, and there are, what appear to be sketches loose in the book. The sketches are smaller in size so I've assumed they aren't meant to be attached
JA: Do you know how old the book is? Is it a first edition?
Customer: I don't know - but there is a message in the front dated 1843 ... from brother to sister (great, great, great, great on my side of the family)(
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Apart from the loose page, and some staining on some of the pages, I don't think so

Hello there,

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Character & Costume - Turkey & Italy" by Thomas Allom and Emily Reeves currently holds a market value of 3,000-4,000$. This value is determined by performing a market research based upon similar items sold in latest auctions and private sells.

If you are selling, I would recommend starting on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. Good market places are Etsy, Amazon Market Place and eBay.

For local selling, I would recommend Craigslist which is free, fast and easy to use.

I would beinterested in appraising other antiques or collectibles items. If you have another question, DO NOT ask it here, instead use this link:

justanswer.com/antiques/expert-cejcewwa/