Robert Smidth
Robert Smidth,
Experience:  dasdasd
73504548

Japanese or Chinese? 21cm long, 8.5cm high. Probably late

Japanese or Chinese? 21cm long, 8.5cm high. Probably late 19th/early 20th century. No makers marks. Chip on front leading edge. Beautifully carved - soapstone or alabaster?

Hello there,

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

A Vintage Chinese Fu Foo Dog Lion Temple Guardian Statue Antique circa early 20th century Alabaster currently holds a market value of 250-350$. This value is determined by performing a market research based upon similar items sold in latest auctions and private sells.

If you are selling, I would recommend starting on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. Good market places are Etsy, Amazon Market Place and eBay.

For local selling, I would recommend Craigslist which is free, fast and easy to use.

I would beinterested in appraising other antiques or collectibles items. If you have another question, DO NOT ask it here, instead use this link:

justanswer.com/antiques/expert-cejcewwa/

Robert Smidth,
Experience: dasdasd