Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

You answered a question the other day and I was pleased with

Hi you answered a question the other day and I was pleased with the answer, I have another item that has been passed down from an uncle.
It’s actually two pictures painted on silk but mounted on card and put in cheap frames, we managed to take one and taken photos of one in the frame and one outside.
Q.1 Are they of value
Q2. Are they Japanese
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
We have two silk paintings on card pictures can be attached are they worth anything,

Can you send me pictures

Glenda

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I’ve tried sending some shall I try again

Very nice these look to be from the 20-30's what size are they, yes they are Japanese

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
They are 55cm across or width and 50cm height, are they worth anything! As we’re about to put them in a skip.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
We think they are a mirror image of each other!

Yes., they are lovely. Great water colors on silk. I love this look

These are valued at 300.00-350.00 GBP each

I hope you have a good day.
.
It was a pleasure working for you.
.
More Items? I am happy to help with those.
.
Just use this link https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=3800
Write these exact words in the box HI GLENDA I HAVE ANOTHER ITEM.
.
To finish, click the fifth green star at the bottom or top of the screen.
.
Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Where do you suggest we sell them..

I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.

.
Etsy is a great site . There is also craigslist locally which is free. Your town might even have a Facebook page dedicated to selling items (like an online garage sale).
.
Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.