How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rarewares Your Own Question
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Category: Antiques
Satisfied Customers: 90066
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
Type Your Antiques Question Here...
Rarewares is online now

Can you help me please

This answer was rated:

Can you help me please

This is a 1970s lidded mug made in China valued at $12.

I realize that you are using the "ask another question" from my profile or favorites, but that actually goes to a public board for anyone to take.

You must also write @rarewares at the front so that other experts know that you are working with me.

Rarewares and 2 other Antiques Specialists are ready to help you